Sunday 21 March 2010

Hobbling Along

I have been hobbling along quite nicely. The first day I pretty much had to use the crutches as I couldn't put any weight on my foot. But today is much better. I can put weight on it and my hobbling is much better. But my foot..OMG...is it ugly !!! It's round and a lovely colour of BLACK. All over. Must have really done a number on it.
Needless to say, we haven't done much over the past couple days as I can't get around very well. But I'm hoping that tomorrow is better cause there are a few shopping places I want to get to.
All the people that had come here for the old car rally have gone home so the park is nice and quiet and empty again. They exited out of here in droves this morning trailing their antique cars. Glad they are come.
It was a beautiful day until around noon, then the clouds rolled in and the rain and wind. Supposed to be this way until tomorrow morning.
Tomorrow is supposed to be nice. We're hoping for a nice warm day as we want to give Jackie a bath using the outside shower. God knows he needs it !!!
Until later...take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment