Tuesday 23 March 2010

On the mend

Foot is much better. Still a little swollen, and lovely shades of colour. But I can walk on it, problem is finding a shoe that fits over the swelling and that doesn't put pressure on it. Might have to buy a new pair. Oh dear !!!???!!!
We went to a huge outdoor type of Mall, park thing http://www.broadwayatthebeach.com/ and I fully intended to walk around but once there realized that it was more than I could manage with my foot. So went to the Tourist Information office and got a wheelchair!! It was great fun to be pushed around. But it was a miserable day, cold, windy and then it started to rain so we headed back home. But at least we got out for an hour or so. It was not a nice day at all.
Today dawned, bright and crisp. Was only 6 degrees this AM. But I'm watching the sunrise and the sky is clear and they are calling for a nice day, although only a high of 16 or so. But after yesterday, I'll take it.
Tonight we are going to a show called Cirque, http://www.palacetheatremyrtlebeach.com/shows-legrandcirque.cfm it's supposed to be like Cirque de Soleil, I think.
Until later then....take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment