Friday 25 January 2013

Drove the beast!!!

We have a few campgrounds that we want to check out while we’re in this area.  One was over in Williston called Williston Crossing.  It’s a very nice campground but very ‘woodsy’.  Most of the sites we liked were heavily shaded.  That might be ok in the heat of the Florida sun but not for this time of year.  So it’s a pass.  We have a couple more to check out.

We really haven’t been doing much of anything.  Riding our bikes, relaxing, that’s about it.

I drove the truck today.  It’s something that I know I should do but just haven’t gotten up the nerve to drive that huge thing.  But today I drove it to Walmart and back.  We went over there to get our hair cut.  Actually it wasn’t so bad.  My bug is the duallys on the back.  They really make it significantly wider back there.  But it wasn’t so bad.  Sometimes I just want to go to the store and browse all by myself, so now I can.  Here’s the beast…

 

Truck (2)

We finally had to get Jackson shaved down.  The heat was just too much for him.  I think he does feel alot better but of course wouldn’t you know it that as soon as he was done the temperature got cooler.  Typical, but it’s going up again,
GEDC0002

Well that’s it for now, so until later…take care.

2 comments:

  1. You go girl! One thing I found out when I drove our truck.....folks gladly get out of your way. Can't wait to hear about the other campgrounds. Jackson looks great! Wish I could give him a big ole GA bear hug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, Ruth. I'm sure Jackson will feel much better now even if it is a bit cooler.

    ReplyDelete